Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog Stalker... AKA "Peeping Pumm"

I stalk people on their blogs all the time.  When someone shares a part of their life that's personal, I'm drawn in.  So, I thought I'd start my own blog without any bits of personal information in it.  Great idea right?  I have a feeling not many people will read this, but it's good for me anyway.

The blog idea came about when I peed on a stick and gave it to my husband to smell.


Turns out those aren't smellin' sticks.  We were thrilled to learn we were expecting a little baby in January 2011. 

I soon realized that I would have to say goodbye to a few physical attributes.  I quickly said "au revoir" to my once flat stomach.  I hope to see you again one day dear friend.  I'm still waiting to say "sayonara" to my...ahem...chest.  I hope you are never that small and embarrassing again.  We are not friends. 


I'm starting this blog today at 18 weeks pregnant exactly.  I have a lot of catching up to do with pictures!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment