Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Procrastin-lazy-ation

“Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday and avoiding today.” – Wayne Dyer


I'm 19 weeks and one day pregnant today!  In honor of that I'm posting my 18 week picture.  Makes sense right?  You see, I take my weekly belly bump picture halfway through the week.  So this 18 weeker was really taken on 18 weeks and 4 days.  It's what I do and you'll have to deal. 

Week 18 - Sweet Potato (SP's are really ugly, which is why I'm holding it like it's diseased) 


Then I realized it's supposed to represent my baby. Hence the cradling.  Awww... look at my little Sweet Pummtato. 


Last night was the first night I KNEW I felt Baby Pumm (BPu) move.  Little BPu gave me a few nudges that didn't feel like anything I had felt before.  It was awesome!  I screamed calmly called for Nate to come in and have a feel for himself.  After 4.7 seconds of him waiting for more movement he left.  We'll work on that. 

P.S.  I know it's time for a hair appoint okay.  Back off. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you felt some movin' from BPu! You look fabulous! Miss you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Lis! I LOVE your blog...I love reading it!!!! And you are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete