Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pregnant Fruits

There is this totally inaccurate, week by week comparison of the size of your baby to a type of fruit.  I love it!  Each week I learn how big my baby is.  How much it weighs.  What's happening with it developmentally.  And what size fruit it is!  "The Nate" and I decided to take a picture of me growing weekly with said fruit.  I'll include some of my favorites to date.

Week 8 - Grape (it's in my right hand)
 Week 9er - Limer
Week 11 - Plum Pumm



Week 14 - Lemon


Week 17 - Large Onion


I've learned a few lessons about taking these weekly pictures. 
1.  My cheapo camera used to take these photos sucks.
2.  Don't take the pictures with your shirt up. 
3.  Maybe look in the mirror before taking the picture (see onion picture).
4.  It's fun to take the picture straight on, but you can't really see anything from that angle.  Duh.
5.  When waiting for your husband to take the picture don't make stupid faces.  That's about the time he realizes how to push the button.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! And it's such a fun way to keep up with you and your fabulously adorable baby belly! I can't wait to hear if the little Pumm is a boy Pumm or a girl Pumm! YIPEEE!!!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pics with your shirt up. That's just me though. You look great!

    ReplyDelete