There is this totally inaccurate, week by week comparison of the size of your baby to a type of fruit. I love it! Each week I learn how big my baby is. How much it weighs. What's happening with it developmentally. And what size fruit it is! "The Nate" and I decided to take a picture of me growing weekly with said fruit. I'll include some of my favorites to date.
Week 8 - Grape (it's in my right hand)
Week 14 - Lemon
Week 17 - Large Onion
I've learned a few lessons about taking these weekly pictures.
1. My cheapo camera used to take these photos sucks.
2. Don't take the pictures with your shirt up.
3. Maybe look in the mirror before taking the picture (see onion picture).
4. It's fun to take the picture straight on, but you can't really see anything from that angle. Duh.
5. When waiting for your husband to take the picture don't make stupid faces. That's about the time he realizes how to push the button.