Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Procrastin-lazy-ation

“Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday and avoiding today.”Wayne Dyer


I'm 19 weeks and one day pregnant today!  In honor of that I'm posting my 18 week picture.  Makes sense right?  You see, I take my weekly belly bump picture halfway through the week.  So this 18 weeker was really taken on 18 weeks and 4 days.  It's what I do and you'll have to deal. 

Week 18 - Sweet Potato (SP's are really ugly, which is why I'm holding it like it's diseased) 


Then I realized it's supposed to represent my baby. Hence the cradling.  Awww... look at my little Sweet Pummtato. 


Last night was the first night I KNEW I felt Baby Pumm (BPu) move.  Little BPu gave me a few nudges that didn't feel like anything I had felt before.  It was awesome!  I screamed calmly called for Nate to come in and have a feel for himself.  After 4.7 seconds of him waiting for more movement he left.  We'll work on that. 

P.S.  I know it's time for a hair appoint okay.  Back off. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you felt some movin' from BPu! You look fabulous! Miss you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Lis! I LOVE your blog...I love reading it!!!! And you are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete