Saturday, June 16, 2012

Belleview Park

Apparently, when I was a little kiddo, my mom took me (and my sibs and friends and yada ya) to Belleview Park.  It's one of those memories of mine that doesn't match up with reality.  You know the type - where a creek in reality was a class four rapid in your memory.  Yeah, that's Belleview Park for me.

Some of my new mom friends (yay! new mom friends!) and I went to this park last week, and I fell in love!  So, I told one of my besties Bri that she had to come.  And she did.  And she fell in love, too.  And that's the truth.



There's an adorable little train that you can take all around the park.  They take their train rides seriously, and the conductor is legit.  He was clad in overalls and a train man hat.  Do those have names?

We took our girls on the ride and they just loved it.  Andrey now officially says "choo choo"!


Next was a stop at the petting zoo.  This was not Andrey's favorite.  She wanted to be held almost the entire time.  We still got some face time with a pig...


and some goats...

and a donkey.

Here's beautiful Jaimison.  She melts my heart.  Such a sweet, sassy, smart little thing!


Here's a goat, Andrey and Jaimo checking out the pig.  I love it!


Next we found a giant tree, played in the stream and had a picnic.  It was a perfect day!





Jaimo ended up in her undies, which was awesome.  And the girls played and rolled around until they were pooped!  It was a beautiful day, at an apparently not so memorable park, where I made new memories.  I love these people!


No comments:

Post a Comment