Friday, March 2, 2012

Round Two

Just a few more pictures form the cell phone.  And then I'm done.  Promise!

Can't believe how quickly she outgrew this car seat!

Proof that I don't wear make-up.  Gives me the heebie-jeebies...

First wedding.


Ponies!

The one and only time she wore overalls.  There's a reason these are out of style.


Starbucks!

Halloween hippie.   Peace dude.

Playing with Merrick and Parker.

One of many dates with Jordan and Cora.  Both want the Cheerios. 

Florida sunset.

Meeting my favorite Pug!


Church with daddy.  I don't know why I took a picture during church...

Wearing my beanie.  She's so sweet!

I want out of this room!!!

Yeah, we're at Starbucks again.



Ponytail!

In our "new" chair.  Thanks Audrey!

Destroying a Parents Magazine.  Apparently she disagreed with something.

So fresh and so clean.

Ballet!

A super blurry V-day smooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment