Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nate - My Great Mate

Nate is an incredible husband and dad.  He is so dedicated to me and Andrey.  

Early in my pregnancy we went to San Franscisco.  I had terrible morning sickness through the entire trip.  I needed several breaks.  We went on an airplane, boats, busses and tolleys.  It was rough on my somach to say the least.  Each time I took a break, Nate would sit with me and comfort me.  Or he'd go get me an ice cream...

One of many breaks.

.
My strange caregiver.
 My hubs is funny and serious.  He loves beautiful places.  When we were in Oregon he couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was.  I love that about him.

Walking at a park in Lincoln City, OR.
 When Andrey came Nate was so calm.  It was a crazy time with her being early.  There were many times he could have panicked, but he was organized, purposeful and excited.  When I was in labor and totally terrified he kept saying "I can't wait to meet my baby girl".

In the NICU.

Andrey looking at her daddy.
 When we got home, he did everything he could to help.  He ended up taking a month off of work.  He got up in the middle of the night, every night, that whole month.  



He is a loving, compassionate, dedicated dad.  He is thrilled with his little girl.  She is so blessed to have him.









Nate, you are an amazing man.  Thank you for being present in our lives.  For doing everything you can to connect with Andrey.  You make her smile every day and she just adores you.  You are all I could have hoped for and more.  Love you Mr. P!

No comments:

Post a Comment